Resources – Disorders Treated with IG
MNM is a progressive muscle disorder that affects men more than women and is characterized by muscle weakness in the hands, with differences from one side of the body to the other in the specific muscles involved.
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy Information Page: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Neuromuscular Home Page of the Neuromuscular Center at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo
- Neuropathy Support Network
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy Forum
- GBS/CIDP Foundation International