Resources – Education & Studies
- Immune Deficiency
IDF provides an award that is available to individuals diagnosed with a primary immune deficiency disease.
- The ELA Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial assistance to women with physical disabilities who are enrolled in a graduate program in a college or university in the United States.
- Joyce Walsh Junior Scholarship for the Handicapped
This scholarship is awarded to disabled instrumentalists or vocalist members of National Federation of Music Clubs.
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship Program
The Horatio Alger Association provides financial assistance to students who have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity and who aspire to pursue higher education.
- The Complete Guide to Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
This guide will help disabled students find scholarships and grants to help with finances.
- Through the Looking Glass
This nonprofit offers college scholarships for individuals with parents with disabilities.
- Scholarships for Students with Diability
A list of 30 scholarships for students with various types of disabilities.